Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rodeo Parade

Yesterday was the annual rodeo parade here in the biggest little city.  My grandparents love to take the kids and this year I tagged along.  Not only do we go, but we go all out for this event.  Of course the kids had to have rodeo gear.  As always, I think they were the cutest cowboys and cowgirl there. 
Bradley would only give me his funny face. 
Every time someone would go by Bradley would say "Hi" and Bronsy would give them thumbs up.  They were being silly, but I am sure they entertained everyone around us. 
We had a wonderful time.  Looking forward to next years parade. 
 
On another note...
I came across this picture of Isabelle's 1st trip to the rodeo. 
 Where did the time go?
(2009)                                                          (2013)
 She is absolutely beautiful. 


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know! It's just like we blinked and she's a grown up little lady:)

A Cottage Industry said...

LOVE the pictures....and oh my! Time DOES fly!!!!
Gramma Cupcake