Monday, June 3, 2013

He is a Big Boy now!!

 
This video was from a few months ago, but I still had to share.  He is officially potty trained and has been for over a month now.  I always thought boys were harder to potty train, but Bronsy proved me wrong.  When they are ready they will do it.  I realized that pushing it just makes it harder, if you just wait till they are ready it makes it so much easier on everyone.  That is my one tip for all the parents out there. 
When Isabelle was in this process I remember calling my sister in-law and asking her how she started taking Carter out and about in big kid underwear.  I was terrified of her having an accident  while we grocery shopping or something.  She reassured that everything would be OK and just to make sure to bring extra clothes.  Well she was right it was fine.  With Bronson I never even had to think twice about it.  From the start he has always told me when he needed to go.  We are definitely out of the baby stage now, makes me sad. 



1 comment:

Heather said...

We have to stress about every little thing as a mom :) LOVE your new signature!