Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Special Nursery

Little Miss Isabelle has Nana and Tata wrapped around her little finger. I guess she convinced them that she needed her own room over at there house. It is pretty hard to say no to those big eyes and cute little smile. Just wait till she starts talking.

This nursery is extra special because it was my old bedroom. It is so amazing to see my daughter in the house that I grew up in. I have so many wonderful memories in this home and I know Isabelle will too.

They decorated the room with a bright and cheery yellow that coordinates with the jungle bedding. It is very cute! Also, we thought it would be very neutral for all the other great grand babies that will spend time in this wonderful home.

They even bought her an outfit to go with her jungle room!

Such a cute little monkey!

2 comments:

GG said...

Way to go Nana and Tata. I'm sure it won't be long and she'll be all over your home. Now, I say that's a "special addition" to your home.
GG

The Baldwin Family said...

We all have the best Nana and Tata ever. We are very lucky to have such wonderful grandparents and great grandparents!