Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family Friendly Restroom

I had to share this with everyone.

We went to Kohl's today and they have the best and cutest family bathroom. I know that might sound weird, but just look at the cute small toilet they had. I think I need to get one of those installed at home. I know the picture does not show how wonderful it is, so please take a peak next time you go there. This bathroom had a huge changing table, an adult toilet, a baby toilet, and a little high chair. It is very family friendly! Why don't all stores have these?

Well besides the restroom, Miss Isabelle got some cute winter clothes. They always have the best sales!

1 comment:

GG said...

Hey Isabelle - your mom is going to make sure you're the best dressed little princess in Reno. Better give her a big hug.