Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weighing in at...

First of all, every time we ask Bronson to smile this is what we get. I think it is hilarious. He is just too darn cute!!
Yesterday Bronson had his 2 year check up appointment and he amazed me with how well he did. He was just chatting away with the doctor and did not even cry when he got his shot. Dr. Clark said that his speech his above his age level. He is one smart cookie!
He weighed in at 26lbs and 34" tall. He was around the 30Th percentile for both height and weight, very proportional.
I decided to try out the Baby Center Height Predictor and this was the estimate.
Your boy will likely be 5 ft. 10 in. at age 18.
I wonder how accurate this is, I guess we will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

GG said...

I think we have another "ham" in the family. Think he'll go into show business as a comedian like his dad wanted at a very early age?

A Cottage Industry said...

You are right, he is just TOO CUTE!!!!!
Gramma Cupcake