Monday, June 4, 2012

Bronson's 2nd Birthday Party

I decided to do an animal theme party. He is really into animals right now. When we were setting up for his party he was going around the house naming all the animals, he is so cute!!

Of course we had to make cupcakes. I think their favorite part is getting to lick the spoons when we are done.

I love that Bronson was born in June, it is so nice to be able to have his birthday outside.
Here are some photos from the party...
Time to party!!
Everything turned out great!! I just can't believe that our little baby is 2.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wish our weather was that great;( Looks like you guys had fun:)

Heather said...

He looks adorable in the hat! I'm so glad that you guys already got to use his birthday present! Looks like a fun party.

A Cottage Industry said...

Looks like they had fun in the kitchen AND at the party!!! They are just too cute in their chef's hats!
Gramma Cupcake