Sunday, September 22, 2013

Preschool

I finally did it!  The kids are in preschool.  After touring a countless number of preschools then Isabelle not wanting to go, and then me questioning the whole thing.  It took a lot of thought and TJ telling me that he wants them to go to finally do it.  So we are going in the third week and it went better then I could have ever imagined. Not one single tear from any of us.  It has made it so easy since they love it and the best thing is that they are in the same class. 
 
 
After their first day of school we celebrated with ice cream.  I feel like everyday I pick them up I ask a million and one questions about their day.  It is weird not being with them, but I like hearing about their time at school.  Isabelle told me she made one friend that first day, but Bronsy made a Bunch of friends.  Too cute!
Getting cute little art projects is just a bonus.
  This week they have school pictures and I was invited to their teddy bear picnic. So excited!
 

1 comment:

A Cottage Industry said...

That's great!!!!! I think them being in the same class is a perfect way for them to get started, and I am so happy to hear that Isabelle decided she likes it!
Gramma Cupcake