Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Big 30

I can't believe Brant is 30!!  Where did this sweet little boy go?  I just love this picture!
This past weekend Nicole threw Brant a surprise party and it was so much fun.  He kind of knew something was happening for dinner, but he was shocked when the party bus showed up.  I have so many wonderful memories with my brother and I am so happy I got to celebrate with him. 
It was a fun night!
 I got to make a cute little banner for the party. 

 
TJ is the next one to turn 30, I better start planning. 

1 comment:

A Cottage Industry said...

Not sure just HOW I missed this post until tonight, but tell Brant belated happy big three oh for us!!!!
Your banner is fabulous and I am sure it was a huge hit, with people enjoying the trip down Brant's memory lane!!
Gramma Cupcake