Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Im hooked on Pinterest!!

When I first found Pinterest I was never really into it, but now I am hooked.  There are so many wonderful ideas on there.  I have been busy trying new recipes, making fun crafts, and staying up on fashion.  Pinterest is AMAZING!!
My project today was making the kids calming jars.  We have always used the time out technique, but Bronsy does not like to sit there for very long.  When I saw this calming jar I thought this could work perfect.  So the point is for them to sit and watch the glitter fall while calming themselves down.  When all the glitter is at the bottom it is time to come out.  I think its a pretty clever idea!!  I might make my self one for some mommy relaxation time :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooooooo, that sounds like a great idea :) I love Pinterest:)

A Cottage Industry said...

What a great idea!! (You know I am hooked on Pinterest too!)
Gramma Cupcake