Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ABCs

Isabelle has been practicing her ABCs lately. A few months ago it was the only song she wanted to sing, so I decided to ask her her to sing it for us to see if she still remembered it and she did pretty good. There are a few letters missing here and there, but overall I am still impressed. Isabelle is going to start preschool in September and she is so excited. Me on the other hand, very sad that my sweet baby girl is growing up way too fast. Yesterday I was looking at baby pictures and it truly brought tears to my eyes. Where did my babies go? Anyway, back to preschool, so she keeps telling me that I can't pick her up from school because she is going to ride her bike. She is so funny!! Well I know that is going to be sad day for Bronsy and I, but I am looking forward to spending some one on one time with my little man.

1 comment:

A Cottage Industry said...

Love her singing! (Of course, with a little dancing!)
You are right, they grow TOO fast!
Gramma Cupcake