Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Amazing!!

So I am truly amazed with my little Bronson. Whenever I take Isabelle to the bathroom Bronson goes with us, he started showing interest in the potty so I started sitting him on it and he would go pee pee. Well last week I was sitting on the couch and he came up and said " Mama poo poo." He grabbed my finger and took me to the bathroom, so I put him on the potty and he went. Yes, at 17 months old he went poo poo on the potty. Sooooo Amazing!! Of course, I had to call everyone and tell them. Well I truly thought it was a one time thing just because he still is my little baby, but he keeps doing it. The other night during dinner he kept saying poo poo. So I took him and he amazed me once again. We just need to work on him telling me he needs to pee pee and maybe sooner then I thought I will have two potty trained kids. I am not sure I would know what to do, as crazy as it sounds I might miss having to change diapers.

Go Bronson!!

2 comments:

A Cottage Industry said...

Ummm...well, you could always have another baby!You guys are great parents!!!
Gramma Cupcake

GG said...

He's growing way to fast. AND busy as a bee. When does our little man start school? Oh yeah, do they still have to tie their shoes before going to school? Bet he could even do that also. Whata guy.