Sunday, October 23, 2011

She did it!!

I have been waiting for awhile to post this. We started the whole potty training thing back in the beginning of September. I use to always randomly try to get her to go on the potty, but it was very rare for her to actually go. Then one day I decided to give it another try and she was ready. We bought this little sticker chart and she just loved being able to put stickers on it every time she went. There were still a few accidents here and there though. Then our family got hit with the stomach bug that lasted about 4 weeks, so that set us back for awhile. Finally after we were all better, it was back to potty training. TJ and I could not decide when we should consider her to be actually potty trained. She has not even worn a pull up for quite some time now, just her cute big girl panties. After discussing it for awhile, we realized that she has not had an accident for weeks now. So I guess, She is officially potty trained. I am so proud of her, she is truly just amazing!!

2 comments:

GG said...

Yeah! She's sooooooooo pretty and smart.

Papa Tim and Paula said...

Good job big girl! I am so proud of you.
Mimi