Saturday, January 22, 2011

So it's not to often I make a post.......

I wanted to make a quick post. This is not to brag nor gloat it is merely to post before Storm has the opportunity to blow this thing out of proportion or make it all about me.

You see, today I finished something that I started 9 years ago. I graduated from College.

Now even I know this is a big accomplishment, but what I want to say is thanks. Thanks to Storm for always telling me "your to close to give up" , thanks to Isabelle for giving me the reason (I think she is impressed), thanks to Bronco for encouraging me to be the man I want him to be, and for all three of them being there for me.

I know I said I wouldn't brag, but I did make the Deans list.....here is proof Dad.

4 comments:

Papa Tim and Paula said...

I'm so proud of you,Im sure you
think Im sitting here crying,
well you are right I am. Way to go
BIG MAN, it is a huge deal!
Love Dad & Paula

GG said...

Zippy Do Dah! I knew you had it in you. It is a BIG DEAL kiddo. Very, very proud of you. See - you did it in spite of yourself. Way to go sweetie.

Heather said...

Congratulations! I can't imagine how hard it has been to get your classes done with all of your other responsibilities. You are a great role model for your children to see what hard work can do! We're so proud of you!

A Cottage Industry said...

Hey, Sugarman,
I'm joining the list here to say I'm so proud of you too!!!!!! You ARE a great role model, not only for your babies, but for everyone!
I love you,
Mom