Friday, October 15, 2010

Where did our baby girl go

So it all started last week...
I put Isabelle in her crib for her morning nap and she was not quite sure she was ready for nap time yet. So I left her in crib letting her put herself to sleep and went along with my morning chores. After a few minutes I went and looked at the video monitor to see if she fell asleep. Much to my surprise there was no Isabelle. At first I thought maybe she is at the other end of the crib that I can't see, but then all of a sudden I see two little hands pop up on the outside of the crib. Yes, Isabelle climbed out (actually jumped out) of her crib. I ran in there and she was trying to get back in. That little rascal!
So now she is in a toddler bed and she loves it. Every time we go to her room she hops right on to her big girl bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That must have given you a jolt!!!!!
What a lil' rascal! She's a big girl now, for sure.
Gramma Cupcake

GG said...

Aren't those little "spy machines" great? Since Miss Isabelle became a "big sister", she's really stepped up to the plate, eh? Love her "big girl" bed.