Sunday, May 9, 2010

Since I have control of the blog......

I thought I would take the time to show off my yard.....
This is our sitting area.( Storm added the flowers and pillows)
Can you believe this grass? So green, so lush!

Nice clean edges.....ya baby! Also note Isabelle's picnic table.

The tress and bushes are finally growing!
This our latest addition (courtesy of Arnold and Margaret)
a vintage coke machine...it works too!
Now we just have to wait for some nice weather so we can enjoy our backyard!

4 comments:

A Cottage Industry said...

Everything looks amazing!

Heather said...

I was going to say it looks amazing, but mom beat me to it. I LOVE all the warm touches that Storm added and cannot wait to join you both for a cold coke out there in July!

GG said...

Looking good. Now if only the weather would cooperate. Love that coke machine!

Rhe Christine said...

i love it!!!! We are so coming over this summer!