Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hot August Nights

It is Hot August Nights here in Reno, so we took Isabelle cruzin. She put her poodle skirt on and hopped right in the 1947 Cadillac.

The perfect little model!

Our family friend Diane Boone was so nice to make Isabelle her poodle skirt. It really is the cutest thing I have ever seen and it will be a forever keepsake for Isabelle. Diane is very talented and I recommend her if you have any sewing needs.
Fabrications Custom Embroidery & Sewing
775-345-0582

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She could be a little model. Give her kisses for me.

A Cottage Industry said...

I have never seen such a teensy poodle skirt! Isabelle looks darling.
Gramma Cupcake

GG said...

Oh how sweet. She's the cutest little model. That skirt suits her very well.

The Baldwin Family said...

Nana has been telling me about how cute this skirt is for weeks and she was right! It is very cute and is on a even cuter little baby! I wonder what the boy version would be? We probably should start thinking so we can get one made for a baby boy too!